Thursday, July 7, 2011

Gt Works website DOWN (Upgrade)

Gt Works Studios, which is my website, has been up for like a year now and I am still not happy with it. I haven't even announced it to a lot of people (YET) because I'm always looking for ways to change/upgrade it someway somehow so this blog will be my website until I am happy with the actual website.

If you are wondering about my website, you can find it on www.gtworksstudios.co.za but it's down right now so all you will get is a "Front" just telling you of the State of the website.

Why Gt Works Studios? In my initial brainstorming, the website was to showcase my (GT) Works (art works, photo works etc) on a website (Studio, gallery etc) so I came up with GT Works Studios. In the beginning it worked well and I considered keeping it as it is but after an awesome and drastic change, brought on by a Gracious and Merciful God, the website too needed a change, in that it shouldn't be about me or MY works but the works which shall glorify God.

The name GT is actually a nickname I was given back in highschool and it sort of stuck but after highschool that nickname died out and gave birth to new and rather interesting nicknames (which I shall not mention haha) but the name GT has itself changed and bears a new meaning. With the new website content and outlook/mentallity/approach, instead of having GT standing for my old nickname, a new name reflecting that change has come from it: God Transformed Works (Studios). In that I mean my Works (art works, photo works etc) which I have done, and still do, after God Transformed me, all still shown in a gallery/Studio. God honouring works in other words, where I use talents (which God gave me) to glorify God. (Proverbs 16:3 Commit your works to the LORD. And your plans will be established.)

I cannot promise an everyday update but let me promise a weekly update which will force me to not neglect the Blog or the Website (as I've been doing for a year now).

Finally. Welcome to my BLOG!! Visit often!!...please! :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!!
    Loved it!!!
    Don't stop!!!
    seriously...
    Hope you have a smashing career as a blogger...

    ReplyDelete